Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mayo Sauce- My Love

For me, mayo sauce is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. My mother truly feels fortunate for my love for this magical ingredient as she exactly knows how to cheer me up after a bad day. She takes the trouble to cook the tastiest of foods incorporating my favourite ingredient just to see me happy again.

She has even taught me easy sandwich recipes (with mayo sauce, obviously) that I can make on my own in her absence. And I doubt there exists any food item with which the mayo sauce dip can’t be used. But here is a list of some snacks which seem inedible to me without the delicious dip:

1.Chips and nachos




I remember the night when my best friends had come over to my place to stay the night. We bought one huge packet of nachos and a bottle of mayonnaise to go along with it. Munching on the snacks while watching one of the scariest movies ever made, we emptied the entire bottle of mayonnaise too.

2.Momos and spring rolls 





Chicken momos without mayo dip on the side is like a TV without a remote for me. Ludicrous as my example may have sounded to you, it is an unchangeable truth for me nonetheless. The same holds true for chicken spring rolls. These delectable, mouth-watering items taste absolutely boring without a dip on the side. And what could be better than mayonnaise?

3.Instant noodles



I love to experiment with the instant noodles. More than the spicy and original version of the noodles, I prefer the creamy taste that I add using cheese, butter, or mayonnaise.

I would tell you about the best mayo sauce recipe in India that my mother recently tried out, but my empty stomach is imploring me to gulp down the hot chicken wings lying on the table. Let me go satiate my appetite and I really hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment